With the change of seasons or temperature, some women experience the problem of skin peeling, which leaves them with a lack of radiance and freshness. The appearance of white peels is not attractive to women. If you are suffering from this problem and do not know how to treat it, we will give you today’s article the most important tips to get rid of skin peeling quickly and effectively.
Skin is the outer layer that covers all parts of the body. The skin also protects the internal parts of the external influences, pathogens, and the skin consists of three layers: skin, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. The skin can be divided into several types, The skin, which is characterized by a profusion of fatty secretions constantly, and natural skin, which appears fine, but may be exposed to all types of skin to a range of problems, including peeling, and we will focus in this article on the causes of skin peeling and how to cure.
What are the causes of peeling skin
- Presence in very cold or very warm environments.
- Exposure to the sun directly causes burning of the skin.
- Disorders of the immune system in the body.
- A harsh diet leads to the body losing many important nutrients in moisturizing the skin and maintaining its freshness.
- Wear hand gloves especially when working for long hours, causing sweat retention and skin scaling.
- Use of harmful chemical cleaners.
- Allergies, and some skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis
- Cancer, and diabetes.
- Drought, drought is one of the most common causes of skin peeling and fall.
- Use of chemical drugs taken from the mouth.
- Vitamin A deficiency due to malnutrition.
Steps to treat skin peeling
- Drink plenty of water, at least eight glasses a day, the human body consists of 70% of the water, so when the amount of water is reduced, the skin becomes dehydrated and peeling.
- Use moisturizing cosmetics that increase skin moisture
- The use of drugs that treat allergy, including coal tar, which treats psoriasis and eczema, and because of the extraction of these drugs from oil, so wear cotton clothes.
- Minimize the use of soap containing chemicals.
- Place a piece of cucumber on the areas of flaking and leave it for at least a quarter of an hour, after which the withering of the pieces is noticed because the skin absorbs the juice in it, and then wash the affected area with warm water and a little soap.
- Massage the infected area with mint juice, which can be obtained by cutting a packet of mint and extracting its juice.
- Use a mixture consisting of a tablespoon of sandalwood powder with a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of rose water, then leave it on the affected area for about a quarter of an hour and then wash with warm water
Causes of peeling face
- The skin is dehydrated due to insufficient water and fluids, which causes white skin to appear on the skin of the face.
- Weather fluctuations and continuous exposure to dry air, especially in the summer and fall, and the many weather fluctuations.
- Excessive use of cosmetics, especially poor types.
- Neglect the skin and lack of interest in it and not care about its cleanliness.
- Do not apply moisturizing and nourishing creams to the skin.
- Malnutrition resulting in a lack of essential vitamins and minerals and antioxidants important for the skin.
- Put some medicines and medical creams on the skin and take some medications.
- Over-washing the face with soap, chemicals and excessive use of chemical peels on the skin.
- The many psychological fluctuations that affect the person and related to the increase and lack of some hormones.
Facial Peeling Treatment
- Drink plenty of water and fluids, so that the amount of water consumed by the individual is not less than two liters per day.
- Eat foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants such as fresh fruits and vegetables that give deep moisturizing to the skin especially apples.
- Avoid bad habits that cause skin peeling, such as frequent washing of the face with soap and washing with hot water that is lost by moisture and frequent exposure to direct sunlight, and the use of poor makeup and sleep Bahan and exposure to pollutants.
- Stop smoking which loses its natural moisture.
- Apply nourishing creams to the skin that are given by deep and healthy moisturizing.
- Apply some recipes that give deep moisturizing of the skin and remove the scales such as the mixture of Vaseline, salt, and lemon and then rubbing the face with this mixture and rid of white crusts and then washed with cold water.
- Massage the skin with olive oil mixed with rose water. This mixture gives the skin freshness and vitality and removes dehydration and peeling.
- Put a mask of crushed rice putty water cast on the face for half an hour and then wash the face with cold water.
- Massage the skin with slices of fresh potatoes or slices of cucumber. These natural materials provide deep moisturizing of the skin and rid it of white peels.
Tips to protect you from peeling the skin
Be aware of the temperature of the water
No matter how cold the weather is, do not clean your skin or shower with hot water as it increases skin loss to natural oils and is therefore prone to dehydration and flaking. We recommend that you always use cold or cold water.
Apply a moisturizing cream suitable for the skin type. You can choose a combination of herbal extract for sensitive dry skin to get the most effective, while a mild water formulation is recommended for oily skin.
Leaving skin moist without drying causes exposure to cold air and dry, so be careful to dry it with a soft towel immediately after cleaning and avoid rubbing.
Direct exposure to the sun loses skin moisture, so make sure to put sunscreen on a daily basis.