Vaseline is a moisturizer for the skin, comes in the form of an ointment. This moisturizer treats the skin from severe dehydration and gives it a great smoothness and freshness, and it also reduces skin cracks. Most women suffer from cracks caused by weight loss or pregnancy, so we come to your solution is Vaseline, which will please you as it helps to get rid of cracks. Use it daily and notice the difference. As it is used in the treatment of many skin problems and is included as a basic ingredient in recipes for preserving the freshness of the skin and purity and beauty, and this made the substance of Vaseline material of very high aesthetic value, and on the other hand this substance has negative effects on the skin should know, The most important information about Vaseline damage to the face and its general benefits in detail.
Benefits of Vaseline for Skin
- The application of Vaseline on the face for some time and in a few amounts helps to get smooth skin.
- Vaseline moisturizes the dry skin.
- Putting Vaseline mask on the face helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles in different places of the face, especially around the eyes.
- Vaseline is used to soothe skin glow, especially after hair removal.
- Helps to treat oily skin.
- Used as a natural cleanser for the skin.
- Vaseline is used in many natural recipes that help to whiten skin especially the face.
- Helps remove facial makeup.
Benefits of Vaseline aesthetic of the body
- Help get rid of the dead skin layer in the foot.
- Vaseline helps to increase the length and intensity of the eyelashes.
- Vaseline is used as a lipstick fixer by applying a thin layer before applying the blush powder.
- Works to give the lips a soft texture.
- Vaseline gives soft texture hair.
- Treats the problem of bombing hair ends.
- Increases intensity and length of hair.
- Helps to lay off the hair.
- Apply a layer of Vaseline around the nails before applying the nail polish, to prevent dirt on the nail perimeter.
- Vaseline works to remove the dark layer on the lips.
- Helps to get rid of scars and burns with continuous use.
- Helps to get rid of signs that appear after weight loss.
The aesthetic uses of petroleum
Combine a little Vaseline with coarse salt and rub the area with blackness or coarseness for 10 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
To moisturize the skin
You can moisturize your skin with Vaseline by massage it for five minutes and leave it on your skin. Avoid this recipe if you are an oily skin.
To clean the skin
The use of petroleum jelly to clean the skin and get rid of impurities, oil the face with Vaseline oil and steam bath for a few minutes and then washed with lukewarm water.
To prevent redness
Vaseline oil can be used on your skin after hair removal. It helps to reduce redness of the skin and eliminates the pain of hair removal due to its soothing and soothing properties.
Natural and simple mixtures of smooth body and light skin.
Vaseline cream and hazelnut oil
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of Vaseline on low heat and then sprinkle on three jars.
- Add 1 ملعقة teaspoon olive oil, 1 ملعقة teaspoon olive oil, and 1 ملعقة teaspoon olive oil.
- Take care when the oils are poured to be well distributed inside the jar and not only in the middle.
- Use this cream 3 times a day on wet skin so that the skin is well hydrated and can be used to lighten sensitive areas.
Vaseline and turmeric cream
- Mix 13 tablespoons of Vaseline with 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder.
- Apply the mixture to course areas such as elbows, knees and sensitive areas to lighten them.
- Use this cream every night for 3 months to make the resulting light and moist skin effectively.
Mix natural and simple, try it and get a soft body and light skin.
Rose water and Vaseline to lighten the hands
- A spoon of medical Vaseline
- A spoon of rose water
- A spoon of lemon juice
Mix Vaseline with the ingredients mentioned and then rub your hands with a message for half an hour. Leave the batter for a whole night and then wash the next day with lukewarm water.
Repeat this recipe every night to get soft, light-colored denim!
Vaseline damage to the skin
Excessive use of Vaseline leads to some skin problems. The following are the most significant damages to Vaseline:
- Frequent use of Vaseline on the face closes the pores of the skin and prevents it from breathing.
- Increases the rate of secretion of skin fat, making it an environment suitable for the appearance of blackheads and blackheads and the accumulation of dirt.
- When you put Vaseline on the face for a long period of time it turns the skin color to dark
- Vaseline causes facial scabies.