Stress, tension, and stress have been a major obstacle to human health in recent decades. There is scientific evidence that stress is a common factor behind a range of diseases, including digestion and metabolism, such as colon problems and diabetes. There are foods that increase the production of hormones causing stress, and others help to reduce stress and relieve the sensation of stress.
If you are complaining about stress and tension you have some changes that relieve stress and stress:
* All foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids relieve stress, such as salmon, eggs, tuna, and avocados.
Nuts combine omega-3, magnesium and vitamin B-12, a combination that helps relieve tension.
* If you drink caffeine throughout the day you can take some chamomile in the evening to relieve tension.
Pumpkin seeds (white pulp) contain tryptophan, which helps produce serotonin, which in turn improves mood and relieves stress.
* All coffee drinks such as espresso and mocha contain much caffeine, which increases the alertness and tension, and when sweetening coffee with much more sugar, the effect increases.
* Heat the oils and fats to a high temperature to change in composition, which is caused by fried foods such as chicken, potatoes, and eggplant. Boil and roast foods better than frying.
* Sugar rises in blood when eating ice cream due to sugar and fat, which increases the desire to eat more food soon after, and raises the proportion of stress hormones.