Many women may not know the benefits of turmeric powder for the skin, which is one of the best natural substances that contain disinfectant compounds that eliminate the bacteria and bacteria that cause the appearance of acne and pimples, any simple appearance of acne can You lose all the thunder, and turns your obsession to hide and not appear to threaten the success of your view seriously. Yasmina loved to help you avoid this problem, through preventive methods and steps that protect your skin from the arrival of acne,
What is acne
Acne is a skin disorder caused by clogged pores by skin oils and dead skin cells. Acne is common among teenagers and gradually fades away after adolescence and affects males more than females
Causes of Acne
- The occurrence of disorders and abnormalities in hormones, especially in adolescents, and changes in puberty can lead to acne.
- Fatty gland infections, sebaceous glands due to increased secretion of fatty substances.
- The cause of acne can be due to genetic causes of parents or relatives.
- Periods that women undergo before and after menstruation affect acne.
- The psychological state of acne causes.
- The use of drugs with substances that stimulate the increase of secretion of fatty substances, leading to acne. – There are some reasons lead to the emergence of acne, but make his condition is getting worse like pregnancy.
- Contraindications containing estrogen and progesterone.
- Menopause Among the stages of increasing acne, about 1% of men and 5% of women die after age 40.
- The probiotic infection leads to acne.
- Some hair products lead to infection, oily skin more brittle prone to infection of grain than others.
Categories most susceptible to acne
- Young, male and female alike.
- Women during the period of the menstrual cycle, from two days to a week before they occur almost.
- pregnant women. People who take certain medications, especially cortisone.
Acne treatment may include a number of measures
- Topical creams, which are composed of salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, are administered over-the-counter.
- Oral or topical antibiotics in chronic cases of acne.
- Corticosteroid injections in the case of cystitis.
- Oral contraceptive in women to inhibit the activity of sebaceous glands in the skin.
- Avoid mainly psychological stress, as it greatly affects the appearance and increase of granules, as well as reduce working times and effort.
- Stay away as much as possible from cosmetics, which increase the appearance of acne, and advised to avoid oils used to treat hair as well.
- Avoid touching the boils on the face by fingers, or squeezing them out of the pus; because this causes an increase in dermatitis, aggravating the condition of the pills.
- The use of cosmetic treatments, such as skin peeling by chemicals, under the supervision of a specialist doctor, and aware of the history of the disease.
- The use of topical treatments, such as dehumidifiers that dry the milky syrup and oils, eliminate germs and stimulate the fall of dead skin cells.
- Non-prescription preparations are generally soft and contain effective substances such as benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, resoratzineol, salicylic acid, and lactic acid. These substances are effective when pimples are mild.
Effective natural treatments to get rid of acne
Grind dried orange peel with a little water and then apply to affected areas.
Use lemon juice on affected areas of the skin regularly to get rid of acne and pimples. It has shown amazing and proven results.
Fresh garlic cloves cut into the affected area are used several times a day. It helps to get rid of dark spots on the skin, and also blackheads. Eating 2-3 cloves of raw garlic daily helps to purify the blood and prevent the appearance of acne.
Mint or coriander
A teaspoon of mint or coriander juice mixed with a little turmeric is an effective remedy for getting rid of blackheads and pimples. Apply this mixture to the skin and wash well before going to bed.
Use a paste of the ring leaves on the face every night before going to sleep. Then wash with warm water in the morning. It is effective for getting rid of blackheads and pimples.
Apply the blurred option on the face, eyes, and neck for 15-20 minutes, giving amazing results. Regular use of the skin prevents the appearance of pimples and blackheads.
Use nutmeg powder with cold milk, then apply to the skin for several hours. This helps the pimples disappear without leaving any traces.
Cinnamon with honey
Cinnamon mixture with honey is used on pimples before sleeping, leave for the second day and then wash with warm water in the morning.
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is an active ingredient against acne, it contains antibacterial agents called turbines. Acne usually results from bacteria. Turbines either kill bacteria or weaken them to die as a result of their destruction through natural antibodies on the skin.
Aloe vera or aloe vera gel is also a very effective substance to treat acne. Gels produced from cactus leaves contain a high percentage of enzymes that help to soothe the skin, as it is also anti-inflammatory and bacteria. In addition, it is rich in various elements necessary to get rid of acne such as zinc and vitamin E.
Effective masks to get rid of the appearance of acne
Turmeric mask and egg whites
White pepper, Turmeric powder.
Pour the egg whites slightly and add turmeric powder and my heart until you form a soft dough, apply it to the skin and leave it to dry it with cold water.
Turmeric mask, yogurt, and honey
ملعقة teaspoon turmeric powder and a tablespoon of yogurt and a tablespoon of honey.
Mix the ingredients well until you get a homogeneous mixture, apply it to clean skin and leave to dry. Rinse the face thoroughly with cold water afterward.
Turmeric and aloe vera gel
Ingredients: a teaspoon of turmeric powder, two tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
All you have to do is mix the fresh aloe vera gel with the turmeric powder until the ingredients are homogenized, and put the mask on the skin and leave to dry and then wash with cold water.