Causes of sore throat
- Cold and cold
- Inflammation behind the throat
- Inflammation of the pharynx and throat
- paranasal sinuses
- Infection with some viral infections such as chickenpox and pertussis
- Environmental factors such as cigarette smoking
- Irritation of the lining of the throat due to sputum.
Symptoms of sore throat
- Pain when swallowing and eating
- Difficulty swallowing
- High body temperature
- Sometimes sore throat may develop swelling and redness of the tonsils
- Loss of appetite to eat
- Red and white spots appear on the throat
- Dry throat
- The feeling of a lump in the throat
Home recipes tried in the treatment of congestion
The roots of the mite sweat
Sweat Sick has been used in medical treatments for hundreds of years, and the sweat treats sore throat and reduces phlegm in the nose, throat, and chest. Studies have shown that gurgling with water mixed with sweaty mites relieves pain and treats sore throat in patients.
One of the most common recipes, modern medicine has already proved that chicken soup relieves symptoms of congestion of the chest and throat as a result of chicken meat contain a substance similar to the substance used in the treatment of nasal congestion, throat, and chest.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial properties that prevent the infection of the throat and also strengthens the efficiency of the immune system to help the body to expel microbes. Apple cider vinegar diluted with water is used for gout in cases of sore throat.
There is a recent study that proves that honey relieves cough and cold symptoms such as medicines sold in pharmacies and perhaps even better. Honey is characterized by working on the patient’s comfort during the night, which allows him to sleep.
Garlic has anti-bacterial properties and helps in killing bacteria before they cause infection of throat sore bacteria.
In the end, if symptoms of sore throat and flu increase, visit your doctor immediately.
The main causes of sore throat
- Viruses: Doctors believe that viruses are the main factor responsible for most cases of sore throat. As is known, there is no drug for the treatment of viral sore throat, though statistics show that 60% of the infected may receive treatment with antibiotics, although a large part of them will not be effective and will not affect anything on the course of the disease.
- Bacteria: The most common type of bacteria that can lead to the sore throat are streptococcus and arkanobacterium haemolyticum (especially among adolescents, sometimes associated with a mild red rash).
- Tonsillitis: Tonsillitis is present in the back of the pharynx. When the area is infected with a virus or a bacterium, it becomes rough and the tonsils swell larger than their normal size, accompanied by inflammation of the throat, heat, and difficulty swallowing.
- Various treatments: sore throat may appear in certain cases, due to antibiotic treatment, chemotherapy or any drug that affects the immune system. Sore throat, which lasts more than two weeks alternately, may indicate a chronic disease.
Prevention of sore throat
- Wash your hands constantly and regularly with hot water and soap
- A healthy diet contains all the food groups
- Gargle with warm water and salt
- Shower with hot water to breathe steam
- Eat fruit juice, vegetables, and water to moisten the throat
- Focus on the intake of vitamin C which works to enhance the health of the immune system in the body
- Do not share personal objects such as toothbrushes and towels
- Keep away from smoking and smoking.